NYC EDC will not be at this evening’s Community Board meeting
Save Our Seaport has just learned that the NYC Economic Development Corporation is not expected to show up for Community Board 1’s Waterfront, Parks, & Resiliency Committee meeting this evening. Maybe we’ll see them at the full Community Board meeting on the 23rd? We’ll keep our eyes open.
The Seaport Working Group is still on the agenda for tonight.
1/16 Waterfront, Parks & Resiliency Committee – 6:00 PM
Location: Community Board 1 – Conference Room
1 Centre Street, Room 2202A-North
1) Governors Island – Update by Sarah Krautheim, Director, External Relations, The Trust for Governors Island
2) South Street East River Community Development Corporation – Update by SSERCDC
3) Seaport Working Group – Resolution
4) Potential new park sites – Discussion
5) Battery Park City Authority resiliency funding – Discussion