Reminder! New CB1 Committee to Discuss Seaport Tuesday, April 18!
CB1’s new Waterfronts, Parks and Resiliency Committee will discuss development of the Seaport at its meeting tomorrow, April 18.
Show the committee how important the Seaport is by coming to that meeting.
Let’s find out what’s happening with the Seaport Museum (we’re still waiting for a commitment to funding!) and the New Market site (long silence from the Howard Hughes Corp.!).
CB1 Waterfront, Parks & Resiliency Committee Meeting
Tuesday, April 18, 6pm
Community Board 1 Conference Room
1 Centre Street, Room 2202A-North
Here’s the agenda:
1) Leonard Ursachi Tribeca Park Art Installation – Presentation by Elizabeth Masella, Public Art coordinator, Department of Parks and Recreation
2) Peck Slip Park – Discussion & possible resolution
3) Lower Manhattan Coastal Resiliency – Discussion
4) Seaport Development – Discussion
5) Warren Street dog run issue – Discussion with Department of Parks & Recreation (Tentative)
- S Prev