Seaport on CB1 Agenda April 18
Community Board 1 has a new Waterfronts, Parks and Resiliency Committee, and development of the Seaport is on the agenda for its meeting April 18.
We urge you to come to that meeting, to find out what’s going on and to let the committee know how much we care about the future of the Seaport Museum and the development of the district.
The long silence from the Howard Hughes Corp. about the New Market site and the continuing lack of commitment to the Museum for funding and piers should have us all concerned. This is a good chance to size up the new committee and find out what they know.
Let’s show the new committee how important the Seaport is by turning out for this meeting.
CB1 Waterfront, Parks & Resiliency Committee Meeting
Tuesday, April 18, 6pm
Community Board 1 Conference Room
1 Centre Street, Room 2202A-North
Here’s the agenda:
1) Leonard Ursachi Tribeca Park Art Installation – Presentation by Elizabeth Masella, Public Art coordinator, Department of Parks and Recreation
2) Peck Slip Park – Discussion & possible resolution
3) Lower Manhattan Coastal Resiliency – Discussion
4) Seaport Development – Discussion
5) Warren Street dog run issue – Discussion with Department of Parks & Recreation (Tentative)